About 12K Realtors will gather in Anaheim, Calif., next week, with some sessions offered virtually. Its “Own the Moment” theme will feature Mindy Kaling.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Realtors® from across the country and world will converge on Anaheim, California, Nov. 14-16 for 2023 NAR NXT, The Realtor® Experience, NAR’s annual conference and expo.
This year’s theme, “Own the Moment,” will offer in-person sessions and some virtual options. Nearly 12,000 NAR members and industry stakeholders from all 50 states, several U.S. territories and 40 countries are expected. While there, Realtors can attend more than 100 education sessions and meet more than 350 exhibitors at the real estate industry’s largest trade show.
“Realtors and real estate professionals worldwide will gather with experts from business, technology, government, media, sports and entertainment to discuss opportunities and challenges in the constantly changing real estate landscape,” says NAR President Tracy Kasper.
NAR NXT speakers
- NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun will give his outlook on the U.S. economy and residential housing market on Nov. 14, and examine the trends affecting commercial real estate on Nov. 15.
- Mindy Kaling, Emmy-nominated writer, producer and actor, will join 2023 NAR Vice President of Association Affairs Jennifer Wauhob for a fireside chat on Nov. 14.
- Chris Linsell will discuss the growth of ChatGPT and other artificial intelligence tools and how these technologies will impact real estate on Nov. 15.
- Rich Thau, president and founder of message-testing firm Engagious, will share his insights on swing voters in the upcoming 2024 election during the Federal Legislative and Political Forum on Nov.15.
- Kurt Warner, Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback, broadcaster and philanthropist, will join 2023 NAR Vice President of Advocacy Pete Kopf for the closing general session on Nov. 16.
At the conclusion of the conference, NAR’s board of directors will meet and consider issues that impact NAR members’ daily business.
© 2023 Florida Realtors®