Congratulations to those recognized for their influence, inspiration, innovation, decision-making and leadership in the real estate industry across the nation.
ORLANDO, Fla. – The annual Swanepoel Power 200 – named for T3 Sixty Chairman and CEO Stefan Swanepoel – rates real estate’s leaders across the nation. The just-released list for 2023 includes Realtor® association leaders, brokerage leaders, MLS executives, innovators and executives.
Judges says they ranked leaders based on the office they hold, the decision-making power in that role, the financial resources at their disposal, their organization’s significance and geographic reach within the industry, their personal influence, tenure and more.
Floridians in the 2023 rankings
- Margy Grant, CEO of Florida Realtors®
- Christy Budnick, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Jimmy Burgess, CEO, BHHS Beach Properties of Florida
- Merri Jo Cowen, CEO, Stellar MLS
- Dionna Hall, CEO for Broward, Palm Beaches and St. Lucie Realtors
- Budge Huskey, President and CEO, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Teresa King Kinney, CEO, Miami Association of Realtors
- Rei Mesa, President and CEO, BHHS Florida Realty
- Mike and Christina Pappas, CEO & VP, The Keyes Company
- Michael and Drayton Saunders, CEO & President, Michael Saunders & Co.
- Mayi de la Vega, Founder and CEO, One Sotheby’s International Realty
- Phil Wood, President and CEO, John R. Wood, Christie’s International Real Estate
For more information, see the full list at the Real Estate Almanac 2023.
© 2023 Florida Realtors®