Some novel ideas to generate leads include integrating QR codes and chatbots into social media to provide potential buyers and sellers with immediate responses.
NEW YORK – Real estate professionals are always looking to generate leads. Rather than rely solely on third-party advertising, experts agree that organic leads can help firms break the pay-for-leads cycle.
- Turn your blog posts, sales aids and other resources, such as guides about moving to the city or local neighborhoods, into visually appealing PDFs that can be downloaded.
- On your website create a landing page that requires an email and phone number to receive the downloadable guides and content.
- Manychat can be added to social media, which allows real estate professionals to generate leads from post engagement. For example, start conversations with potential buyers by letting them know that you can send a link to certain properties if they drop a particular word in the comments.
- Engage with Google Local Services Ads that allow the firm or person’s photo and contact information to appear at the top of search results for the real estate sector with a “Google Screened” badge.
- QR Codes also can be an effective tool in marketing, especially when placed on landing pages that are relative to users or that offer small gifts to guests of local hotels and Airbnbs.
- Chatbots are another great way to capture those who interact with social media inboxes, and they can help schedule property showings and send listings to potential buyers and sellers.
Source: Inman (01/11/24) Hulbert, Kate
© Copyright 2024 Smithbucklin