South Florida Leads In Luxury Home Sales
A recent study by Redfin had demonstrated that South Florida continues to lead in the sales of luxury homes.
Looking at the most expensive homes as listed by Redfin, Miami Beach, Coral Cables, and Palm Beach placed in the top six cities for homes nationwide.
How expensive is expensive?
The overall cost of the top 5% most expensive homes is actually 10 times the amount of the rest of the 95% of homes.
The sheer volume of home sales is attributed to a strong and growing international buyer presence.
Are you looking for a South Florida home?
Galleria International Realty can help you in your search!