Homes for Heroes, Inc. is the largest nationwide network of local business and real estate specialist. These people are committed to providing easy ways for our heroes to save the most on homes and home-related purchases.
1. Who Is a Hero?
- Law enforcement
- Healthcare Workers
2.How It Works
Every time a hero buys or sells a home using the Homes for Heroes program, a portion of the earnings is passed on to Homes for Heroes Foundation.
3.It All Started In 2002
- Minneapolis native, Ruth Johnson and her family, conceived the idea and obtained the necessary trademarks. Assistance began for our first heroes.
- By 2017, over $25 million had been given back to American heroes via their real estate transactions. Additionally, the program became a private foundation that awards local Hero Grants to nonprofit charities that service heroes.
4.Heroes Can Save In A Number Of Ways
- Save money when buying, selling, or refinancing
- Depending on the state, some rental properties are also included
- Heroes receive special money-saving deals on everyday home-related items