Born in NYC, raised in Queens and Long Island and former resident of Manhattan! I have been visiting Fort Lauderdale since I was a child. I have always enjoyed the sun, warmth and vibe of the area. There is so much to do here! Beaches, restaurants and the intercoastal! I have worked my entire career in NY with major companies. Marketing, buying and selling along with precise logistics were my everyday. I have decided to make a career change into an industry that has always interested me as a young man and make it my dream to assist others on their journey into home ownership!
I am excited to be here for you in your search in paradise.
1. Which real estate locations and neighborhoods do you work in?
2. Your answer: Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Hollywood, Oakland Park, Miami, W. Palm and Pompano.
3. What is your favorite part of being a real estate agent at Galleria International Realty?
4. Your answer: Belonging to a team of wonderful realtors with a wealth of knowledge in the local market and industry!
5. Do you specialize in luxury homes for sale?
6. Your answer: I certainly do.
7. Do you work with first-time home buyers?
8. Your answer: Absolutely every step of the way.
9. How do you help buyers compete in this real estate market?
10. Your answer: First make sure they are pre-qualified for a home they feel comfortable affording. Constant communication with the buyer is crucial and knowing exactly what they are looking for in a home to suit their needs is utmost important.
11. Any advice for buyers looking to purchase their first home?
12. Your answer: Know exactly what you want. Location, amenities and house size and style.
13. Do you have tips for sellers looking to list a house for sale?
14. Your answer: Declutter and organize. Consider having your home staged for great listing photos! Curb appeal is also very important.
15. Where do you choose to live and why?
16. Your answer: Central Beach in Fort Lauderdale. Where else would an Aquarian want to be!